Monday, March 10, 2014

Craaaaaaaaap!

Saturday no program studying as well as Sunday...i tried to read a bit on both days. Got a little far on Sunday morning...

As for saturday i put my A+ certification to use and actually opened and closed up my laptop successfully without fucking anything up. Ok, that's a lie, i messed up one of the screws so that doesn't go in correctly. So i did something at least a little productive during the weekend. My reading is slacking again. I need to pick up the pace again...

At least now i know my iFixit kit isn't a total useless purchase. I felt like a loser completely messing up my wifes Note 3 during the screen replacement....i think from now on i'm just gonna replace the digitizer and replace that.

I still feel incompetent however that someone else whose not so tech savvy was able to replace an iPhone screen and i couldn't for the Note 3. I'm guessing it's two completely different methods of screen removals but man...*sighs* still doesn't make me feel any better. Always time to practice with messed up ebay ones right?

-Ron

No comments: